Saturday, December 10, 2011

Homework

Homework is now in folders under each heading.  The writing is now a word document instead of a pdf so it's "pretty"; it bothered me that unattractive printouts were going in their storyline books.  The folders also allow access is past homework for those who need it.  The due dates are part of the name for each file so hopefully it won't be confusing.  Mr. Morgan (my blog master) and I send home the same homework at the same time whereas Mr. Pfaff sends his home on Mondays; that's why their names are part of the files.  I know it's annoying to have to print out all four math pages separately; I'm not sure why that's happening.  I do appreciate all you patience and flexibility as we do homework via the blog!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment